Adult Content Warning

For the general public
admin
Site Admin

Adult Content Warning

Post by admin »

Adult Content Warning

The website you are attempting to access contains sexually-oriented adult content, not intended to be viewed by minors. Only responsible adults who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of consent in the jurisdiction from which access is requested whichever is older) and who have the legal right to posses adult materials in the communities in which they live may enter this website. If you are not at least 18 years of age (or are otherwise not permitted to access adult content) you MAY NOT enter this website. By registering you verify that the statements listed below are true and correct:
* I am at least 18 years of age and have the legal right to access and possess adult
material in the community from which I am accessing these materials and in which I reside;
* I will not permit any person(s) under the age of 18 (or who are otherwise not legally permitted)
to have access to any of the materials contained on this website;
* I acknowledge that I am voluntarily requesting and choosing to receive the materials described
above for my own personal use, information and/or education and that in no way am I being sent
any information without my permission;
* I am not offended by materials of an adult nature, nor do I find such materials objectionable;
* I will exit from the website immediately in the event that I am in any way offended by any material
found on the website;
* I am familiar with, understand and agree to comply with the standards and laws of the community
in which I live and from which I am gaining access;
* I agree that I will not hold the creators, owners or operators of this website, or their employees,
responsible for any materials or links contained on these pages;
* I understand that if I violate these terms or any provision of the Terms of Use, I may be in
violation of federal, state, and/or local laws or regulations, and that I am solely responsible for
my actions.

I agree that I am legally bound to these Terms and Conditions
It is not our intention to offend, so if you are under 18 years of age, or feel that you may be offended by this site, please go elsewhere.
Disclaimer:
This post was prepared by John in his personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this post are the admin's own and may or may not reflect those of Lisa.
This is an UNofficial site that is run by a fan. Lisa has nothing to do with this site.

accept everything - Believe Whatever - TRUST NOTHING
Never tell all you know...